WELCOME AND FAQ
HI ! WELCOME TO ATELIER 9
1. The site manager is always happy to welcome you, show you around and answer your questions (Mon-Fri from 8:30 to 12am and from 1:30 to 5pm). He will help you to do your first check-in, this will allow you to use all the features of our coworking space.
2. Stay tuned on radio ATELIER 9 ! Install Slack (chat app) on your smartphone and join our group (click here).
3. Have a coffee, a tea or a glass of our pure genuine Nyon tapwater with other coworkers, join everyone for lunch and don’t miss our apéros !
4. All administrative matters happen on COBOT, our management software : invoices, plan change, room booking, events etc.
HOW TO BOOK A MEETING ROOM ?
You can check the meeting room’s availability and book it online : https://atelier9.cobot.me/bookings.
Cancellation policy : in the case of cancellation of a booking that has been definitively confirmed, a written notice must be sent to Atelier 9. The following fees will be charged:
– up to 10 days before the day of booking, no charge
– from 6 to 9 days before the day of booking, 30% of the meeting room rental price
– from 5 to 0 days before the day of booking, 50% of the meeting room rental price
Coworkers with a Nomad or Green card plan get a credit of 4 free hours per month.
HOW TO GET THE LATEST NEWS ?
Slack : this is where coworkers can chat ! Click here to join the group.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/atelier9nyon
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/atelier_9_coworking/
HOW TO HAVE FUN AND KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON ?
Join us for a coffee at Ex Machina or on our own comfortable couches and chairs, for lunch or for the apéro when somebody is in the mood !
We have also a Facebook page, please share our posts if you like them !
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AT ATELIER 9 ?
Your address will be :
MyCompany, rue du Vieux-Marché 9, CH-1260 Nyon
This address can then be used as your main address at the Registre du Commerce and for all your mail, except for parcels (see our TOU).
The coworkers’ mailboxes are located at the main entrance next to the manager’s desk.
You shouldn’t put a sticker on the outside mailbox if you didn’t subscribe to the domiciliation option.
HOW TO USE THE SPACE ?
Note : the English version of the TOU is for information only. The French version is the legally valid binding version.
You’ll find here some of the highlights :
– The access card allows you to open the doors without a code and to use the Canon printers. The access card is personal and should not be shared with anybody.
– Always take your access card with you when you go out or from one side of the coworking space to the other.
– For security reasons, a video camera is running outside the opening hours (from 20h00 to 7h00, 7/7 days).
– If you’re the last person to leave, switch off the lights and check that all doors are closed.
– Please leave the space as you’d like to find it ! In particular, take care of the kitchenette.
– We recycle PET bottles and paper.
PARTNERSHIPS WITH OTHER COWORKING SPACES
CITIZ’N is located on the Quai du Seujet 28 in Geneva, it’s open from 8am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday. COSPIRE is located at the Rue de Genève 100 in Lausanne, it’s open from 8:30am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday.
It’s mandatory to notify your stay at CITIZ’N and COSPIRE to ATELIER 9 the day before (Slack, phone, front desk). Enjoy it !
* applicable for coworkers with GreenCard, Nomad or Globetrotter10 plan
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
Take advantage from our referral program Bring a friend. Check out our help desk page on the intranet for more details.
We are presently negotiating partnerships with local businesses and service providers.
– PAPETERIE DE LA CÔTE : office supplies (rue Neuve 16, 1260 Nyon, www.papeteriedelacote.ch). 15% discount. Check the procedure to get your discount with the space manager.
Stay tuned !
TECHNICAL STUFF : WIFI, PRINTERS, PRINT COSTS, SCREENS …
You will be able to use the wifi and print as soon as you have checked in at ATELIER 9. The site manager will brief you how to check in the first time you visit ATELIER 9.
All coworkers can use our A3/A4 CANON printers. The site manager will teach you how to print, copy and scan your documents the first time you visit ATELIER 9.
If you encounter problems with both online printers, you can print directly with the small white backup printer located on the Lausanne side (same room as the big Canon online printer).
0,20.- CHF per A4 or A3 print (black and white or color)
Coworkers with Green card and Nomad plans get 50 free prints per month.
Screens, keyboards, mouses
There are a couple of screens, keyboards and mouses available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact the site manager to get one !
STILL GOT QUESTIONS ?
Welcome to our community !
If you did not find the answer there, please contact the site manager or send us an email at email@example.com.
WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND ATELIER 9 ?
May 2017 : Anik Schaller-Brun and Roland Schaller found the LLC Atelier Archipel
December 2017 : they find the premises, the former Pélichet-Tachet painting workshop in Nyon
January 2018 : drafting of the business plan
February 2018 : Bernadette Nelissen joins the Atelier 9 team
April 2018 – September 2018 : construction works
September 3, 2018 : Opening of Atelier 9 & first coworkers
June 2019 : partnership with Réseau-Entreprendre (association helping new entrepreneurs and business takeovers)
August 2019 : partnership with two coworking spaces : Citiz’n in Geneva and Cospire in Lausanne
September 26, 2019 : Atelier 9′s 1st anniversary celebration !
October 2019 : to date, about one hundred different coworkers have used the coworking space. 30 different coworkers use the space every month.